Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)
For one of our clients, a start-up Barcelona-based, created with the objective of offering a digital solution to facilitate legal interactions between clients and workers, we are looking for a Mobile Engineer with experience in iOS and/or Android, willing to take the lead on the Mobile area.
We are looking for talented professional with experience in the full development cycle of mobile apps and sdks, who want to be part of their business project, having a big impact by helping to set the foundations of their platform, building it and growing alongside them from the very beginning.
If you want to continue your professional development and growth in a company in full expansion, with a young team and a very dynamic environment, this is for you!
- Architect, implement, test, and deploy features for our native iOS/android mobile applications and SDKs.
- Adopting and creating software engineering best practices.
- Update and refactor the existing apps/libraries (from objective-c to swift/ java to kotlin)
- Stay current on iOS/Android mobile design and architectural patterns.
- Report directly to their head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
- Flexible hours and remote work.
- Startup atmosphere, cool and dynamic work environment.
- 23 holidays + bank holidays.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- 2+ years’ experience as iOS/Android developer or similar.
- Full development cycle experience on mobile apps and sdks.
- Relevant experience with Kotlin and Java and/or Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep knowledge of Xcode and iOS SDK and/or Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Knowledge and skills on popular libraries such as Alamofire, Realm, etc.
- Experience publishing apps on Google Play.
- Good practices applier (Clean code, design patterns, SOLID principles).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience architecturing real-time communication applications.
- Experience mentoring/leading small teams.
- Experience designing SDKs.
- Experience with reactive programming (RXSwift, RxJava, Coroutines or Combine).
- Experience with productive tools such as Fabric, Bintray, Proguard
- Experience automating and improving the release cicle (CI/CD pipelines).
- Used to extreme programming.
- Devops mindset and infra knowledge (Docker, Terraform, AWS).
- OSS contributor.