Mid-Senior Ruby/Rails Develope...Mid-Senior Ruby/Rails Developers
Our client is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands like helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. Our experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital banking solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools for the hospitality sector.
We have a strong engineering background, which remains at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team. We are looking for like minded engineer, who is the master of their craft and with experience in leading a team.
- Lead and advise on entire projects
- Be hands-on in new and existing code bases
- Working with the existing team to set and maintain standards of code quality and best practice across the organisation
- Work closely with the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective
- Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle of a feature, from ideation to delivery
- Can understand business drivers and make solid proposals for building new features or refining existing ones
- Are a subject matter expert in at least one programming environment
- Have typically 5-8 years experience in a specific programming domain or language
- Excellent communications skills (native or strong English speaker)
- Experienced working directly with clients or key stakeholders
- Are ambitious and excited to grow