Front-end EngineerFront-end Engineer
Located in Barcelona, our client is the SaaS platform that delivers results in real time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally.
It’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real time.
About their technical stack…
Their SAAS is a microservices platform deployed in GCP through Kubernetes (GKE) with around 50% of their services in NodeJS (plain JS and Typescript) and 50% in Java Spring Boot.
Their Frontends are written in ReactJS + Redux and use a BFF pattern with GraphQL in NodeJS.
Their NodeJS microservices are quite spread in the different Domains of the organization. Some of them are pure microservices and others are API gateways or GraphQL BFFs. Some are written in plain JS and others in Typescript.
Their frontends rely on ReactJS (v.16+) and Redux, by heavy use of react-saga and hooks. They are in the process of rebumping all our redux state of our main frontend app so you’ll be a crucial part in this process.
What they offer?
- Salary range: 36K-48K (depending on the experience)
- 10% bonus
- Health insurance
- English lessons once/week
- Annual budget for meetups and trainings
- Functional Reactive Programming, ramda library is a plus
- Styling systems with CSS-in-JS such as Emotion
- Apollo GraphQL
- Unit Testing with react-test-utils, Functional testing with cucumber and test caffe.
- NodeJS development (backend) is a nice to have