Our client is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. Our experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital banking solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools for the hospitality sector.
We are looking for someone who is the master of their craft and with experience in setting standards for code and best practice across a team.
- Lead and advise on entire projects.
- Be hands-on in new and existing code bases.
- Working with the existing team to set and maintain standards of code quality and best practice across the organisation.
- Work closely with the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective.
- Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle of a feature, from ideation to delivery.
- Can understand business drivers and make solid proposals to the relevant stakeholders for building new features or refining existing ones.
- Have typically 5-8 years experience in a specific programming domain or language.
- Are ambitious and excited to grow with us.