Junior Frontend DeveloperJunior Frontend Developer
Our client is a financial services company working on online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products. They built a scalable, fully automated product that work 24 hours and 7 days per week, they manage live real data showing applications on their platform.
You will enjoy an international team with a large experience in the IT sector, working with the newest technologies and always aiming to high quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies (Rails, Erlang, Java, AngularJs, NodeJs), while coping with high-security and cloud-scale challenges working in agile development methodologies. You will be part of a small and self-guided team that is responsible for their main products. You will work with modern MVC frameworks such as Rails, NodeJs, ChicagoBoss (Erlang) or JAX-RS (Java).
We are looking for passionate professionals who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies. You will contribute to the development of new products, as well as the enhancement of existing ones.
What you will be doing:
- Form part of a cross-functional team delivering value to our product;
- Produce high quality work and results and have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming and trainings;
- Contribute on framework and architecture decisions within the department.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.;
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- PC Equipment of your choice.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Training Programs.
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- Familiar with some JS framework (React, Angular, Vue).
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB)