Junior Front-end EngineerJunior Front-end Engineer
Our client is a financial services company working on online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products.
They built a scalable, fully automated product that work 24 hours and 7 days per week, they manage live real data showing applications on their platform.
You will enjoy an international team with a large experience in the IT sector, working with the newest technologies and always aiming to high quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies (Rails, Erlang, Java, AngularJs, NodeJs), while coping with high-security and cloud-scale challenges working in agile development methodologies. You will be part of a small and self-guided team that is responsible for their main products. You will work with modern MVC frameworks such as Rails, NodeJs, ChicagoBoss (Erlang) or JAX-RS (Java).
They are looking for passionate professionals who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies. You will contribute to the development of new products, as well as the enhancement of existing ones.
They are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will join their IT team development in Barcelona.
You will join a collaborative team of highly skilled and talented people, working together in agile development methodologies. They are looking for smart, passionate, talented and motivated people, that get things done and are natural team players, able to work in fast paced environment.
You will be part of our diverse and international team, working on online credit services, payment platforms and new mobile-oriented financial products, being responsible of designing, building and maintaining high availability, real-time payments services, working close to other development teams to provide fintech services.
What you will be doing:
- Form part of a cross-functional team delivering value to our product;
- Produce high quality work and results and have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming and trainings;
- Contribute on framework and architecture decisions within the department
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets
- Extended annual holiday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- PC Equipment of your choice
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Training Programs
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Graduate in Computer Science
- Familiar with some JS framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with OO, data structures and algorithms
- Unit testing
- LESS / SASS
- Knowledge in agile methodologies
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL (especially MongoDB)