Junior Front-end DeveloperJunior Front-end Developer
Our client, an American company with sites in Los Angeles, New York and Barcelona, works at the intersection between content and the public, providing solutions for media companies to create, publish and monetize content to reach a modern consumer base, quickly abandoning traditional methods of consumption.
As a leader in the industry in real time participation and unique native social applications with a focus on video solutions, they ensure that brands connect with fans in an innovative way by delivering relevant interactive content and deeply interesting social experiences.
They are trusted by the biggest media brands and social platforms in the world, such as Facebook, American Idol / FOX, The Voice / NBC, Miss Universe, CNN, NBA, NASCAR, Sprint, Sprite and more.
The work environment they offer is exciting, attractive and constantly dynamic. They work with massive scale, big data and cutting-edge technology. Their technical environment is full of passionate programmers who enjoy what they do every day.
- Deliver high-quality work within sprint cycles.
- Develop of new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write accurate HTML5 / SCSS
- Working knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Able to work both as a strong team member as well as independently Fluency in English.
- EU work permit.
- Experience coding for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Software engineering, computer science, or similar degree of background studies
- Experience with front-end frameworks, like Angular +4 and/or React
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma or Cucumber
- Experience with GIT and Agile methodologies
- Experience building platforms, SOA and SPA web-apps