JR/Mid/SR Frontend EngineerJR/Mid/SR Frontend Engineer
Operating in more than 140 countries (40% of them in Europe) our client offers a platform where technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement.
With tech offices in Berlin and Munich, they recently stablished their Digital Hub in Barcelona, which is composed by 9 top professionals (and friendly) people who loves the technology and innovation.
They are working independently of their Germany teams in a new greenfield project which is developed from scratch in React.js and with between 90%-100% of test coverage.
For that reason, they are growing and trying to build their second squad team, which should be participating and contributing with new ideas and proposals.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain new exciting products and features in a small cross-functional teams
- Help them to define our core APIs that power our frontend applications
- Advocate and promote a culture of empowered dev teams across the organization
- Take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Decompose and work on complex problem definitions
- An open culture with a fantastic team spirit
- Real flexible working hours and teleworking some days per week
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- 28 days of vacation
- Private Health Insurance
- An international working environment
- Be experienced building applications on React.JS
- Have worked with RESTful APIs (sure)
- Be familiar in building scalable CSS
- knowledge of CI tools is a must: Jenkins, Travis or CircleCI
- Be comfortable with containers
- Be Fluent in English spoken - you can speak and understand