Frontend developer - UX/UI des...Frontend developer - UX/UI designer
More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory. After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical mission applications.
You will work in cross-functional team and in an international environment.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Half day on July and August.
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, although CFGS is not discarded.
- Design and / or Multimedia training will be valued.
- Proven working experience as Web designer during the last 2-5 years, web and mobile applications.
- Good command of XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3 (MediaQueries).
- Deep knowledge in responsive Design and Mobile First.
- Strong experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven experience in CSS processors: Less/Sass.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- High level of English spoken.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.