We collaborate with a US company that is well known for their high technical quality, with a presence all over the world and with a very complex product of its own: a very powerful APM that uses AI to monitor and optimise the performance and development of applications.
Their product allows organizations to lay back unique web or mobile sessions in a real time experience, providing an end to end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective.
- Competitive salary (depending on your experience)
- Merit based salary increase
- Flexible working hours
- Currently they are working 100% remotely. When covid situation ends they prefer going at least 2 days/week at the office
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience dubudding complex issues in a variety of browsers
- Experience in unit/integration/end to end Testing
- HTTP essentials experience: methods, reponse codes, query params…
- Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- Pasionate about technology
- Team player skills
- Fluent English