Currently we collaborate with a fully stable company which is living a digital transformation. For this reason, they are on the lookout for Full-stack Engineers skillset in TypeScript, React.js and Node.js.
So… they can give you the opportunity of being in a challenging project but at the same time the stability of a large and established company. It doesn’t sound bad, does it?
They need to hire talented developers that have a “can do" attitude, as they have too many things to do and they need people who are not afraid of challenges.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
They work in a dynamic multidisciplinary team composed of 13 people that ensure the creation of a scalable and innovate site…
· Permanent contract.
· Flexible working hours – you can start from 07.00h on & finish from 17.30h on.
· Half-day Fridays.
· Ticket restaurant.
· Medical insurance and life insurance.
· Annual Budget for training.
· Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
· The stability of an established company but the opportunity to work in a challenging project from scratch.
· Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
· At least 3 years of experience in software development.
· Experience with NodeJS (at least 2 years).
· Experienced in frontend frameworks such as React, Angular2+ or Vue. They work mainly with React but it is not necessary to have experience with it (but definitely is a plus)
· Experience with agile methodologies – Scrum or Kanban.
· Experience using testing frameworks like, Enzyme, Jest, Sinon, Mocha..
· Continuous Integration experience.
· You love developing good quality software following best practices like pair programming, code review and clean code.
· Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
· Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, AWS SQS…
· Experience with monitoring tools.