We are looking for a Front-end developer for our client.
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several teams between their offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Rochester (NY, USA), they are a mid-sized and fast-growing company leading the online entertainment industry.
They are a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with them on their terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join them for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a developer by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
They are looking for a Front-end developer to join in their fantastic team in Barcelona, someone who:
- Develop cross-browser compatible code.
- Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group.
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams.
- Well-versed in HMTL5/CSS3 for responsive designs (mobile first).
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass, Less, Stylus).
- Familiarity with template engines (Twig, Pug, Handlebars).
- Experience with automation tools (Gulp, Grunt) and bundlers (webpack, browserify)
- Song experience with BEM methodology.
- Using best practices and writing clean, meaningful code.
- Being a team player, self-motivated and a lifelong learner.
- Fluent level of English.