Java Search DeveloperJava Search Developer
Our client a global leader in electronic document software is looking for a Java Search Developer here in Barceona.
The candidate will be part of a small specialized search team building outstanding Search Experiences based on enterprise-grade search backends like Elastic Search, Apache Solr or Lucidworks Fusion.
Your core competence is to engineer software solutions connecting Search platforms to AEM content sources. As part of team you will also take an active role during conception of the overall search solution.
- Minimum 2 years of proven record in Java development
- Experience with search engines such as Solr, Elastic Search or Lucidworks Fusion
- Familiarity with agile development, version control and build automation tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Strong verbal and written English skills (C1/B2)
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Open-minded for getting into new technologies
- Flexible thinking
- Ability to work within in a team as well as independently
- Willingness to occasionally travel within the EU and/or Switzerland
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with performance and security topics
- Experience with clustered and scalable architectures
- German and Spanish language skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins