Java Developer (to be trained...Java Developer (to be trained in SAP integration products)
Our leading niche SAP consultancy cleint is searching for a developer with 2 to 4 years’ experience to join in one the biggest areas of demand in the SAP world.
The chosen candidates will be trained on integration technologies for SAP products like SAP Process Orchestration, Hana Cloud Integration and BackOffice Data Stewardship platform.
You will have an induction program of one week in the UK with our best consultants.
This is a permanent role based in our new offices in Madrid, where the candidate will work in an international environment for projects across Europe.
We’re committed to fostering a healthy office culture with a good work/life balance and exciting problem solving. For you, this is a unique opportunity to help shape the delivery of our client projects and bring your talents to a company that encourages personal growth and development and provides the ability to make an immediate impact and gain recognition.
We have grown into a stable, secure and successful business, whilst managing to maintain our small company charm. We have a flat management structure with an absolute open door policy. There’s room for growth and development and a genuine commitment to training in the latest SAP technologies, which frequently involves face-to-face training with the SAP product development teams.
The team is actively encouraged and allocated time to write blogs and share their experiences with the broader SAP community.
Our Senior VP is an SAP mentor; this provides insight to SAP’s strategic direction and allows us access to senior stakeholders within SAP and the product development teams. Further more it gives us the ability to frequently test new technologies prior to release.
- Developer for Customer and Internal projects.
- Ensure solution designs are followed and developed according to the best practices established for the appropriate technologies.
- Delivery of code on-time; highlight any problems early to the Project Manager or Lead Developer.
- Highlight any technical issues/blockers that may have an impact on the implementation of a solution that changes the design or affects timescale.
- Maintain a high standard of quality in all code developed by unit testing.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of solution designs and make sure that the Customers’ requirements and expectations are met.
- Assist in solution designs according to company standards and best practices.
- Play an active role in best practices; understand the standards and work with Best Practice Leads to improve them.
- Show an aptitude for becoming an expert in core technologies; take responsibility for your own technical training and find opportunities to continually improve your own skills.
- Be responsible for your own Goals & Objectives; work with your mentor to plan and execute a plan to achieve your Goals & Objectives; make sure your mentor is kept up-to-date as to your progress towards achieving your Goals & Objectives via established Progress Logs and review sessions.
- Provide help to others where you can.
- Degree in Computer Science, software development or similar qualification.
- Experience of minimum 2 years in Java, Spring, JPA and SQL.
- Understanding of Web Services, SOAP and REST.
- Good level of English.
- A self-starter / learner.
- A theoretical and practical understanding of software engineering design patterns.
- Desire to keep up to date with advancements in technology and to learn new frameworks.
- Effective time management and personal prioritisation skills.
- Integration experience with any message broker like SAP PO/PI.
- BPM experience and Process Modelling with BPMN.
- Rest API development experience.
- API Management.