Java Developer (integrations)Java Developer (integrations)
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advise on architectural strategies and best practice approaches.
- Develop quality code that meets project requirements.
- Work with customer to understand and capture customer requirements.
- Adapt the core product to meet specific integration requirements.
- Detect, and document customer requirements that must be developed at core level.
- Develop and maintain software packages to handle specific customer requirements at integration level.
- Troubleshooting and resolving environmental / integration issues, performance/scalability issues and security issues.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team.
- Comfortable office space in Barcelona.
- Certifications and courses 50% sponsored by the company.
- Flexible working hours, we pay attention to result, not time spent.
- Competitive Salary.
- Other benefits available: team activities, possibility of gym membership, etc..
- Scrum or Waterfall methodologies used, depending on project basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, and adjacent areas.
- Solid foundation in computer science (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.)
- High level of spoken and written English – al documentation and meetings are done in English.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, a similar working experience of at least 2 years.
- Good knowledge of Spring, MySQL, CSS, Tomcat, Maven, REST, HTML5
- Experience with high-performance systems and complex integration projects
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent, a great team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality results in the rapid and efficient manner.
- Experience in Integrations development.
- Ability to work independently: plan own time, estimate efforts, identify priorities, communicate with customers, write documentation, etc…
- Experience in related field (Virtual Sports, Sports Betting,…) is a plus.