iOS Software Engineer (remote)...iOS Software Engineer (remote)
Our client, an American company with sites in Los Angeles, New York and Barcelona, works at the intersection between content and the public, providing solutions for media companies to create, publish and monetize content to reach a modern consumer base, quickly abandoning traditional methods of consumption.
As a leader in the industry in real time participation and unique native social applications with a focus on video solutions, they ensure that brands connect with fans in an innovative way by delivering relevant interactive content and deeply interesting social experiences.
They are trusted by the biggest media brands and social platforms in the world, such as Facebook, American Idol / FOX, The Voice / NBC, Miss Universe, CNN, NBA, NASCAR, Sprint, Sprite and more.
The work environment they offer is exciting, attractive and constantly dynamic. They work with massive scale, big data and cutting-edge technology. Their technical environment is full of passionate programmers who enjoy what they do every day.
We are looking for a passionate iOS Software Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic engineer eager to work with a team to build high profile web-apps.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Deliver high-quality work within sprint cycles.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work very efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working independently or on team.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Familiarity with video platforms and streaming is preferred
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Hands-on experience with AWS architecture and related services