iOS EngineeriOS Engineer
We are collaborating with one of the most recognized companies in the room rental market.
They are looking for a talented iOS Engineer looking to build their solid and responsive iOS app. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators.
They work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
They work in cross-functional teams to improve the product though iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. Within your team you will:
- Participate in the decision making for the related feature;
- Write high-quality code to ship new features in our native mobile app;
- Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability;
- Manage the app delivery process (App Store);
- Monitor platform-related trends and new features;
What they offer:
- Work alongside a very senior CTO ex-Googler;
- They give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in their product and ultimately our users;
- 23 days of vacation;
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance;
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap;
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment;
- Remote work 15 days/year
- A wide range of employee benefits (training, gym, yoga, fruit/coffee)
- Language courses (English/Spanish).
- Have over 3 years of professional experience as an iOS developer and strong Swift programming skills;
- Have a solid knowledge of the latest and widely used iOS technologies such as CocoaPods, UIStackView, Autolayout, Push notifications, Deeplinks, URLRequest;
- Are comfortable working with OOP best practises and iOS architectures (VIPER or MVVM preferably)
- Have good unit and UI testing skills as well as being good with writing testable code;
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required);
- (Ideally) you have experience in buildung high-performance systems.