iOS EngineeriOS Engineer
For one of our clients, a leading room rental platform, we are looking for an iOS Engineer.
You will be expected to create a product that people love. They use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We’re looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer in order to build a very solid and responsive iOS app. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. They work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are key factors of success.
You will work in cross-functional teams.
Everyday tasks and main focus points within your team:
- Participate in the decision-making process for the related feature.
- Write high-quality code to ship new features in our native mobile app.
- Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability.
- Manage the app delivery process (App Store).
- Monitor platform-related trends and new features.
- Work alongside a very senior CTO ex-Googler who has 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- They give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including training, gym, yoga, fruit/coffee and language courses.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have over 3 years of professional experience as an iOS developer and strong Swift programming skills
- Have a solid knowledge of the latest and widely used iOS technologies such as CocoaPods, UIStackView, Autolayout, Push notifications, Deeplinks, URLRequest
- Are comfortable working with OOP best practises and iOS architectures (VIPER preferably)
- Have good unit and UI testing skills as well as being good with writing testable code
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required).
- Developer experience in other platforms and/or knowledge of scripting languages such as Ruby and Python
- Experience with watchOS and tvOS
- Experience in building high-performance systems