iOS EngineeriOS Engineer
Our client's mission is to enable children, as young as 6-12 years, to be independent users of smartphones and tablets and provide parents the opportunity to stay close.
With their products, parents can introduce smartphones and tablets to their children - safely :).
They can grow with the child as parents can manage features, apps, cost, time spent, set schedules, and observe behaviors, whereabouts and use patterns. They can offer the best way for children to start using a smartphone and tablet and for parents to stay close and play a part.
They have a small and friendly IT team about 6 people working with autonomy and flexibility. They are starting to consolidate their team in Barcelona in a fun and friendly international work environment.
As an iOS Engineer, you will design and develop new Apple iOS applications that interact with kids and parents using the monqi solution. You will closely work with designers, product managers and engineers to develop new and engaging mobile experiences on the iOS platform.
Your skills & expertise
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Proven working experience in iOS development (3+ years)
- Professional iOS development experience, with a proven history of shipping Apps to Apple Store
- Deep knowledge of iOS best practices, performance and optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of the iOS SDK and tools.
- Strong OOP & Swift skills. Objective-C is a plus
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Passionate about technology and UX/UI
- Good communication skills in English (no high level of Spanish is required)
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git preferred)