iOS EngineeriOS Engineer
Our client has become the leading fashion social network in Europe.
With more than 6 million users, they are operating in UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.
They are building different squads from scracth, so they are looking for the best Junior/Mid and Senior developers to work in an exciting enviorment.
Their IT team of 30 people is superb in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
If you’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in technology, this is the place to be!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve their iOS app;
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Report directly to CTO.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Software development experience in Objective-C and Swift using iOS;
- Experience working with Restful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems;
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures;
- Experience implementing complex architectures such as VIPER, MVVM;
- Experience with functional reactive programming such as ReactiveCocoa;
- Familiarity with TDD and Continuous Integration
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English;