Senior iOS EngineerSenior iOS Engineer
Founded in June 2009, our client is the european lead on demand transport app. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
Available in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced iOS Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
- Creation and implementation of new features for our mobility apps.
- Working closely with and support for all their developers.
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Agile iOS Development (SCRUM).
- 3-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
- Deep knowledge in Swift and Objective-C.
- You are familiar with MVVM Architecture, Reactive Programming and Unit Testing.
- You know how to work with microservices.
- You are a software craftsperson.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar background.
- Passion for good software.
- Team layer.