iOS Engineer (100% remote)iOS Engineer (100% remote)
Currently we collaborate with a leading tech On-demand mobility platform founded in 2017, which is looking for an iOS Engineer. They work in an environment where agile execution and best practices are of great importance.
They’re currently operating in the EU, Brazil, Japan, and in the MENAP region soon.
You will work with cross-functional teams following Agile methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer with deep knowledge in Swift and who feels comfortable working with design patterns as VIPER or MVVM.
What will you do?
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Remote 100%
- At least 4 years of experience working with Swift
- To have experience working with MVVM or VIPER
- To have experience with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Map integration experience desired