iOS DeveloperiOS Developer
Our client, located in Sant Cugat del Vallès, is a Demand Responsive Transport system that brings together groups of passengers going the same way and links them with a moving vehicle. It is more like a new twist on a bus line than a cab dispatching service, as they want to help cities, mobility planners and transport operators deliver a better service.
They have a strong commitment in helping reduce the number of cars in our streets by 50% within the next 10 years. They want to improve the existing public transport systems by reducing private car ownership and bringing an easier access to bus, subway and train, through a moving network of minibuses that provide a flexible transport solution based on a collective ridership system.
They are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented people to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2-3 years of experience working in iOS development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- A deep familiarity with Swift.
- MVVM design pattern.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Map integration experience desired.
- Payment Gateway Integration experience desired.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Proactive and “can do”
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Keen to work collaboratively with people in and outside the team, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends and emerging technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.