iOS Chapter LeadiOS Chapter Lead
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced iOS Chapter Lead for their new development hub in Barcelona.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As the iOS Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand their fast growth and evolution. And all this, while you code!
- The chance to bring in your own ideas.
- A strong team spirit.
- A pension plan.
- A subsidised public transport ticket.
- You can bring your dog to the office.
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more.
- You are experienced in team leadership and iOS development.
- You dream in Swift rather than in your mother tongueIf you know how to do Dependency Injections.
- You are familiar with Objective-C, Swift, the MVVM Architecture, Reactive Programming and Unit Testing.
- You know how to work with microservices.
- You are a software craftsperson.