ICT Pre-salesICT Pre-sales
Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) solutions, a top 100 ranked corporation in the Fortune Global 500 with subsidiaries in 124 cities and 140 data centers around the world. It has helped numerous international organizations to proactively monitor and manage their IT estates, leading to valuable insights on performance and enabling informed IT decisions.
We seek an ICT Presales to develop the following tasks:
- Design solutions that meet customer demands using both, the business unit available services and other that could be developed internally or working with partners.
- Detect and Document changes that could affect existing solutions or create the Documentation required for any newly created ones, keeping them alive in the company’s portfolio.
- Preview and Detect new customer demands and work together with the Director of Technical Presales in planning how these could be met by changing the solutions available in the existing portfolio or adding new solutions to it.
- Continuously evaluate new technology trends that could affect the existing Solutions offering.
- Support the proven ‘team sell’.
- Provide accurate costs to the designed solutions for all the elements under scope: Remote Infrastructure and Application Management of ICT platforms.
- Become the ultimate responsible of the costs and work with the Director of Presales and Senior Management to evaluate discounts and pricing models.
- Coordinate with other teams and departments or Channel Partners to create winning bid responses.
- Ensure the highest quality of customer engagements with regards to workshops, proposals and RFI/RFP responses.
- Knowledge of the fundamental technologies on ICT solutions related to Hosting Solutions: network architecture, server platforms, managed security services and storage systems. This includes Infrastructure as a Service knowhow.
- Knowledge of the fundamental technologies on ICT solutions related to Public and Private Cloud Solutions: virtual architecture, hypervisor platforms, virtual networking, virtual security services and storage systems.
- Knowledge in connection to all or some technologies related to the deployment and management of corporate applications and systems, including owned solutions and Open Source.