HTML/CSS ExpertHTML/CSS Expert
Our Client is a Leader in the IT sector for primary care with 35% of the national market.
More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory.
After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project. The commitment and passion for things have shown great ability to convene.
We are looking for a HTML/CSS Expert with experience with layouts and interfaces, a person very focus in users with an eye for design and experience in healthcare industry. You have to be a good communicator with strong communication skills, self-starter and very user oriented.
- Build healthcare web apps
- Translate UI mockups and workflow specifications into functioning user interfaces
- Configure the webapp according to clients’ needs
- Software configurations, controlling software versions, deployment versions, and project documentation
- Assist in the definition of product release requirements with technical leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
- Identify configuration issues in assigned product - Plan and execute the resolution
- Ensure software quality by performing thorough requirements analysis, design and code reviews, and writing automated integration tests
- Investigate and solve production system issues with a focus on customer service
- HTML / CSS experience
- Experience with Layouts and Interfaces
- An eye for Design / Design background
- Healthcare industry experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience in process design is a plus
- Experience with agile development (Scrum) is a plus