Head of ProductHead of Product
(Direct reports will be Product Directors)
Our client is the largest and most diversified C2C /B2C company in the country. The group includes 7 portals of reference in Spain and counts on more than 17 million unique users per month which places it as a company with the one of the highest Internet audiences in Spain.
The Spanish group is in turn owned by an international media group/company which is present in 22 countries and has 8,000 employees.
Are you an experienced & driven product director who loves solving user problems and have a track record of successfully building digital products/businesses? If yes, you should read on.
You will work together with a highly motivated cross functional mission team with great transversal impact on the success of all their ‘vertical’ marketplaces.
This represents an opportunity to be responsible for an exciting challenge to make a tangible impact on business and the way that millions of users interact with the group’s platforms.
- Develop the Product vision for the Spanish group of companies/marketplaces, in line with its strategy.
- Drive user journey analysis and optimization across marketplaces.
- Develop best-in-class product experience for users and customers across Spain (not only by marketplace)
- Build a strong, motivated and talented Product/UX/Insight team
- Own and craft the unified and aligned vision of the group’s Spain product and unified user flows
- Lead the development and execution of a product upgrade effort, ensuring the performance of various product analyses such as continuous gap analysis to establish product differentiation and execution strategies that will lead to the product’s ultimate success.
- Supervise the Cross product, UX and Insights directors, ensuring that these roles are being executed in the most efficient and aligned way possible, leading to the overall efficiency of the Product Management department
- Support Heads of Marketplaces in defining the product strategy for each site
- Help roadmap prioritization, keep track of clock speed of product cycles and roadmap progress.
- Support (and challenge) constantly Tech and Data on platforms upgrades and unifications
- Mentor Marketplaces product managers, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills, knowledges.
- Instil and reinforce a data-driven product development approach throughout the organization
- Create a long-term product /user centric & Innovation culture and Mode of Operation, establishing common methodologies and procedures for conducting research, design conceptualization, prototyping, and product development across Spain
- Be an active member of the Executive Management Team, working side by side with the CEO, holding an impartial view to ensure the company’s best interest.
- Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices.
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience
• Social benefits and discounts
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Strong ability to influence and work in a team.
- Strong understanding of the business and industry.
- Positive track record of driving groups to overcome challenges and willingness to do something different.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Clear vision of both big picture and details.
- Ability to staying ahead of the problems.
- High energy to drive change, inspirational.
- Courageous and persistent.
- Strong knowledge of the latest digital trends.
- Proven track in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge and practice of Lean, Agile product development methods, data driven, mobile first, ia first, etc