Head of DesignHead of Design
Located in the center of Madrid, our client is the leading entertainment platform, created with the idea to inspire people throught experiencies.
With over +15M unique users per week, they are operating in London, Spain, NY, Paris and Lisbon (since others) and they are in process of expanding to new markets.
Their platform is available on iOS, Android and web apps.
They have more than 200 employes in the whole entity, 40 consolidate their IT team, which is growing because of their expanding objetives.
Currently they are looking for a Head of Design, someone who…
- Design flows and interactions and collaborate closely with the team
- Solve design problems based on both your experience and researcher insights
- Identify user needs and make proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data
- Share your thoughts with product teams to help make our product better
- Translate conceptual ideas into something useful, valuable, and achievable within a reasonable timeframe
- Work together with designers, researchers, product owners, data analysts, developers, and marketing/brand strategists to validate new concepts and improve existing features in order to improve the current user experience.
- Proactively recognize UX/UI gaps in product and propose solutions
- Work on the product improvements creating meaningful experiences matching user needs and business goals.
- Design for iOS, Android and WEB, and generate final assets for development.
- Participate in user interviews and user testing sessions aiming to understand user needs and behavior.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Coffee, drinks and Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on their platform!
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- An analytic, pragmatic and structured mindset.
- Experience in building and shipping digital products and interfaces
- Communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
- Passionate about Product Design and as a good problem-solver, your design solutions are based on solid research insights rather than on your personal preferences. You are extremely data-driven.
- Attentive to details and know what pixel-perfect approach is. But you agree with the idea that details perfection is the last stage of your design process.
- A great team player, comfortable working together with other designers, receiving feedback, sharing and learning together.
- You are familiar with the best design practices and research methods and have clear ideas on how to implement them.
- Experience in a consumer product company with high traffic numbers, where you have led impactful projects.
- Engineering background