Fullstack DeveloperFullstack Developer
Our client uses technology to disrupt the logistics and operations around storage, delivering a more convenient service than self-storage, with no extra cost.
Their tech team reimagines the technology and data for each process in our customer-facing and internal workflows, to empower commercial and operations staff to work with far more modern and more exciting warehouses, transportation and customer interaction methods.
A a full-stack developer, you will be responsible to define and build the frontend environment and define which technology to apply. You will also participate in backend development tasks.
After the service deployment success through 2016 and 2017, Boxmotions has attracted investment from top venture capital firms. So if you want to be immersed in growth and rapidly become a core member in an expanding organization, we’d like to talk to you.
- Use strong technical skills to define frontend architecture.
- Define AB Testing strategy.
- Participate in new features definition.
- Hands-on development: write, test, document and deploy code.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation
- The chance to work in a high-growth startup environment with a great culture, having real autonomy and really making a difference with your contribution.
- A cool workplace in a nice area in Barcelona
- A learning-friendly environment where you will get and share knowledge
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Willing to learn and take on responsibilities. You can make tough decisions when needed.
- Communicative and articulate. You are able to have to-the-point conversations and understand the relevance of each subject for different audiences.
- User eXperience background.
- Must have technical skills:
- Backend: PHP, Symfony 3, MySQL development skills.
- Good level of english