Full stack EngineerFull stack Engineer
Our client, an international company that develops, implements and customizes their own HR software, is looking for a Fullstack Engineer with solid experience in React and NodeJS to be part of their dynamic and international team located in Barcelona.
They offer an open and flexible corporate culture, transparent communication, and the opportunity to develop their talents with a goal-oriented team.
You will be responsible for both the product and the evaluation of new technologies and trends.
What you can expect:
As a Fullstack developer, you like to build successful products, take on challenges, use tools that ease your daily tasks, work in an encouraging team and see how your product helps others.
You’ll be working within a dynamic and international environment with an agile working culture.
You’ll be creating an inspiring learning platform within the B2B world.
What we offer:
- MacBook Pro
- Fresh fruit, coffee, and tea
- Relaxation area with Xbox, pool, ping-pong and table soccer
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly working space
- Possibility to work from home some days a week
- Private health insurance
- Tech talks
- Knowledge in Webpacker, Docker, AWS, Git, Rest APIs or
- Knowledge in preprocessors like Sass or Less
- Understanding of cloud ecosystems (AWS or Azure)
- Solid collaboration skills and an eye for detail
- DevOps mentality!
- Full-stack mentality: development is not just about writing code. It also means proving it works (tests), and making sure it works (deployment)