Frontend Technical LeadFrontend Technical Lead
We are looking for an experienced, technical, analytical and detailed-oriented Frontend technical Lead for one of our clients. They are a Spanish start-up based in Madrid, that try (and get) to solve the challenges of B2C parcel delivery that carriers face today.
They are looking for someone who can help them to increase the Frontend Team of the company. Also, they need someone who can implement new technologies and methodologies and grow up the product (of course!).
The key responsibilities of this person will be to, among others:
- At the beginning, develop 80% of the time.
- Work on all their webapps, with high focus in architectural decision.
- Understanding, dividing and solving complex problems in a creative and reasoned way.
- Help on a strategic level working on the roadmap and making the team bigger if needed.
- Constant focus on performance and scalability.
- Looking after your team's personal growth and professional achievements.
Desired qualifications and skillset:
- Product first mindset
- APIs integration experience
- Deep CSS experience
- Focus on performance and reusability
- Deep knowledge of Git
- Experience in data model design and optimization
- Experience working with complex logic in Redux
- Experience working with W3C Standards and APIs
- Experience with Web Components (LitElement, Polymer)
- Technical roadmap decision
- Experience working in agile teams
- Good English level
We are looking for an excellent communicator, both oral and written. Someone highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
Can-do attitude is a must! ;)