Frontend Engineer (Remote)Frontend Engineer (Remote)
For one of our clients, a fast-growing BI SaaS start-up, we are looking for a talented and passionate remote React Senior Frontend Developer.
Their ePharmacy market analytics product enables manufacturers to allocate their marketing budget more efficiently through price transparency and competitor marketing analysis.
As a React Developer you are part of a distributed Scrum team of great engineers. You will help their shape the future around shop analytics and marketing intelligence. You will work with a team of data scientists to visualize terabytes of data for their clients using a UX/UI interface.
If you want to be part of this journey and build a complex analytics platform from scratch, continue reading.
- You have a key role within a cross-functional Scrum team
- You will build a user interface in React in alignment with the rest of the team
- You take the lead regarding code reviews and establish and implement guidelines
- You align on requirements to plot real time charts
- You collaborate with backend developers on designing and connecting to GraphQL API
- You continually improve the existing, solid infrastructure according to your needs and make it even more productive
- You provide guidance with your domain knowledge on how to build micro services
- You implement high standards for code modularity and test coverage
What they offer
- Culture of trust and empowerment, meetups, parties & events
- Competitive salary, centrally located offices, public transport budget, great IT equipment
- Remote flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and volunteering time off
- Personal development budget and an international team of experts
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring by senior management
- Free beverages and food, free ePharmacy orders, sports, and health benefits
Your working place
They are a remote-first company, their whole engineering team is fully distributed, you can work remotely from anywhere CEST UTC +/- 2.
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in React and its ecosystem
- Experience with NodeJS, NestJS, Puppeteer, TypeScript, Docker, Bitbucket,
- Good know-how of Linux, Shell, and DevOps tools
- Solid experience in building micro services, preferably from scratch
- Any GraphQL, WebSockets, Python, AWS experience is an additional plus
- You collaborate in diverse and visionary teams and settings
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus
- You have experience in agile software development with SCRUM / Kanban