Frontend Engineer (React)Frontend Engineer (React)
For one of our clients, a start-up Barcelona-based, created with the objective of offering a digital solution to facilitate legal interactions between clients and workers, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer with experience in React apps, willing to take the lead on the frontend area.
We are looking for talented professional with experience in the full development cycle of frontend React apps, who want to be part of their business project, having a big impact by helping to set the foundations of their platform, building it and growing alongside them from the very beginning.
If you want to continue your professional development and growth in a company in full expansion, with a young team and a very dynamic environment, this is for you!
- Architect, implement, test, and deploy features for their React applications.
- Adopting and creating software engineering best practices.
- Update and refactor to nowadays best practices (functional components, hooks) our apps/libraries.
- Stay current on frontend design and architectural patterns.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
- Flexible hours and remote work schema, with some office days.
- Startup atmosphere, cool and dynamic work environment.
- 23 holidays + bank holidays.
- Office in Sarrià, well communicated with FGC station <1min.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- 2+ years’ experience developing frontend solutions.
- Experience with SPA with React (redux, redux-saga, react-router, axios, jss, sass).
- API REST concept knowledge.
- Used to work with GIT and different workflows (gitflow, feature branch).
- Good practices applier (Clean code, design patterns, SOLID principles).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience developing react-native solutions.
- Experience architecturing real-time communication applications.
- Experience mentoring/leading small teams.
- Experience automating and improving the release cicle (CI/CD pipelines).
- Used to extreme programming.
- Devops mindset and infra knowledge (Docker, Terraform, AWS).
- OSS contributor.