Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
We are working for the most online supermarkets, focused on providing powerful and innovation for companies. They were formed to be pioneers of the online grocery market, powering the future of online retail through disruptive innovation.The client has ramp up along lasts years creating a world-class system at the intersection of robotics, IoT, Cloud, Big data, Software development and Machine Learning.
- Be part of a team of: 7 engineers, a Team Lead and a Product Manager.
- Contributing to the discovery and implementation of features from conception to production.
- Playing a key part in the technical design of solutions to interesting problems.
- Working with the team on continuous improvement of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developing new systems and capabilities as well as making changes to existing systems owned by other teams.
- Participating in out of hours support rota where agreed.
- Promoting good engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability and other advanced quality concepts.
- Contributing to the open, supportive, and dynamic culture of the team
- Supporting activities such as recruitment, training, mentoring, internal tooling, clubs and working groups in order to support the growth of our business and our culture, making.
What they offer
- Flexible working hours with short Fridays.
- Reduced hours in August.
- 25 days of holidays per year.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance (3x your salary).
- Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Ticket Kindergarten
- Gym membership discounts.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee.
- Monthly social events.
- Table football, board games and Nintendo Switch.
- Tech Talks and internal trainings.
- Developer exchange programmes between centers.
- English, Spanish and Catalan language courses.
- Has proven commercial Software Development Background with a focus on successfully delivering great products.
- Understands the value of continuous integration, continuous delivery and strives for a high level of automation.
- Is familiar with different testing strategies, testing piramide and different testing types.
- Can make a positive impact on the open, supportive, and creative culture of the team.
- Experience with Typescript.