Senior Frontend EngineerSenior Frontend Engineer
100% remote position from Spain, Italy or Portugal. Visa permit is required.
Our client has developed a complex online platform with the aim of offering different courses in a wide range of disciplines. The platform has grown to over 4 million people using it every day to learn and improve new skills. Not bad, right?
They are in total +400 people, 40 of them working in IT Teams.
Nowadays the Tech Team is working hard (and having fun) on the new distributed architecture (both backend and frontend being separated in order to increase stability and scalability, etc).
This means you will actively participate on the product reengineering process, which has just begin.... Do you accept the challenge?
· Experience in modern frameworks such as React (Redux) Angular or Vue.
· You have deep knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, HAML and Styled-Component.
· You follow SOLID principles and best practices.
· You proven experience in high quality environments and have experience with testing tools such as Jest, Jasmine or Cypress.
· You have experience in maintaining architecture for complex, high availability, high traffic applications.
· Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
· If possible, you have been working with remote teams.
· Experience in SSR and performance.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
· A can-do attitude!
· Team player skills.
· Modest, humble and sociable.
Nice to have:
· Experience in e-commerce or e-learning products.
· If possible, you have been working with remote and distributed teams.