Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
Our client, a company founded in 2008 in San Francisco, offers a digital intelligence platform that provides real time monitoring, information on software performance, infrastructure and user experience, to its more than 15 thousand partners.
You will work in an international environment, they promote clean code, good practices and work with agile methodologies.
Responsibilities and functions:
- Develop shared front-end components for use across all of our products, enabling other UI engineers to build better products faster.
- Build the right tools to make it easy and fast for anyengineer to develop a UI, share UI code, and keep their UX consistent with all products.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Amazing and fun work environment
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage
- English and Spanish language classes
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks…) to keep you healthy and comfy
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages
- We support technical meetups, both local and international
- We help with relocation
- Built complex JS web applications.
- You have extensive experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS and have worked with modular CSS architectures (SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, or the like).
- You have experience in working with the current front-end scene, CSS pre/post-processors, build systems, module loaders, and dependency management. Babel and Webpack sound familiar to you.
- You've built responsive web applications in the past. Building websites is great, but this position requires experience building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- You are excited about emerging Web standards and the fundamentals of writing clean, maintainable code. Promote best practices, great usability, and persistently push the limits of what browsers can do.