FrontEnd EngineerFrontEnd Engineer
For one of our clients, a leading room rental platform, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer.
We’re looking for a talented FrontEnd Engineer looking to join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. They work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
You will work in cross-functional teams.
Everyday tasks and main focus points within your team:
- Actively participate in the design, development, and delivery of user-facing features.
- Assess the need to learn and employ new technologies
- Mentor other Front End engineers
What they offer:
- Work alongside a very senior CTO ex-Googler who has 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry
- They give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including training, gym, yoga, fruit/coffee and language courses.
- Have a genuine passion for creating high-quality user experience working closely with our product owners, UI/UX designers and talented team of engineers.
- Have over 2 years of producing kick-ass web applications.
- You value mentoring other engineers.
- We take testing seriously. Proficiency in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a big plus.
- Proficiency in technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS, Express JS, Redux, Babel, NPM, SASS etc.
- Can communicate to your teammates with full professional proficiency in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern build tooling (e.g. webpack, browserify) and modern frameworks (e.g. React, Vue) is a big plus!
- Experience building products for international audiences and Search Engine Optimization best practices and techniques.
- Experience with AMP