Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
Our client, a start-up company founded in 2010, creates software to solve networking problems for infrastructure as service clouds. Their main project is used for monitoring, managing and troubleshooting the entire virtual edge computing environment.
Currently, they are looking for a front-end engineer, someone who can help them to build out the face of their disruptive virtualized Edge computing technology.
He/she will build the front-end of the SaaS application, working closely with a small team and shaping the direction of their product moving forward.
Here you have the main responsibilities:
- Write front-end code in TypeScript (React, Redux, RxJS), HTML/CSS.
- Implement new UI features and optimize existing ones.
- Work on Real-Time visualisation.
- Take part in the feature design process together with product management and other engineers of the backend, edge computing, IA and networking.
- Create innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Be responsible for creating great UI and UX for their customers.
- Have at least 3/4 years of experience in a similar role
- Good command of some typed language such as TypeScript, Elm, Flow…
- Are expert in CSS and HTML skills.
- Have experience writing unit, integration and/or end-to-end tests (and you know how important it is!)
- Are interested or have experience in functional programming concepts and Reactive programming.
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree