Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
Are you attracted to the world of Machine Learning and the computer vision?
We would like to offer you the opportunity to be part of a newly created company that works on challenging technical problems in a rapidly-growing industry.
You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team that works on the development and improvement of different algorithms and machine learning techniques for video analytics.
What would be your responsibilities as Frontend Engineer...
- Collaborating with the product and development team, you will take an active part in decisions that will shape our product. You will be studying its technical feasibility always with an eye on testing, performance and quality of the code.
- Work with our design and development teams to implement UI features for our video analytics application.
- Be able to think like a customer, in order to help drive the creative process to develop new features and products, and always be improving the customer experience.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of installation, configuration, monitoring, and management of our stack.
What we offer you?
- Technological challenge
- Excellent work environment
- Stock options plan
- Health insurance
- Homeworking on Fridays
- Annual budget for training and personal development
- Referral program
What we need of you...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience building modern, dynamic web applications.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, system design, complexity analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, self-starter, always interested in learning.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
It will be great if you have…
- Mobile iOS or Android development.
- Experience with C# (we have a .NET integration.)