Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
We are collaborating with one of the most recognized companies in the room rental market.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who wants to join a committed team, consisting of designers, architects and scientists. You would work in a fun and accelerated environment where agile execution is of great importance.
They work in multifunctional teams to improve the product through iteration and preparation of the information of all members who seek the best possible experience. You will:
- Actively participate in the design, development, and delivery of user-facing features.
- Assess the need to learn and employ new technologies
What we offer:
- Work alongside a very senior CTO ex-Googler who has 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- We give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
- Have a genuine passion for creating high-quality user experience working closely with our product owners, UI/UX designers and talented team of engineers.
- Have over 2 years of producing kick-ass web applications.
- You value mentoring other engineers.
- We take testing seriously. Proficiency in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a big plus.
- Proficiency in technologies such as ReactJS, NodeJS, Express JS, Redux, Babel, NPM, SASS etc.
- Can communicate to your teammates with full professional proficiency in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern build tooling (e.g. webpack, browserify) and modern frameworks (e.g. React, Vue) is a big plus!
- Experience building products for international audiences and Search Engine Optimization best practices and techniques.
- Experience with AMP