Frontend Developer (Nuxt.js/Vu...Frontend Developer (Nuxt.js/Vue.js)
Our client, an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, that wants to continue improving and evolving their Digital Product into something amazing, is looking for Frontend Developer with experience in Nuxt.js and Vue.js to be part of the web development team with the main responsibility of ensuring both the proper functioning of the code and the correct implementation of the designs in this challenging project.
This role is a great opportunity for you to work in a world recognized media company, dynamic and fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork, stability, and performance.
What they offer:
- Flexible working hours leaving early on Fridays
- Condensed work hours during Summer
- 23 vacation days plus other discretional days provided by the company
- Constant training and community events (when it became possible again)
- Life and Health insurance
- Live events on Digital
- Discounts in their sponsors products.
- Work from home 3 days/week (when the situation normalizes).
- Experience and ability to develop projects based on Nuxt, Vue2 and Vuex.
- High knowledge of HTML5.
- Experience in using pre-processors for CSS3, preferably SASS and COMPASS extension. Extensive knowledge of ﬂexbox for the creation of ﬂuid and responsive environments.
- Knowledge of the use of task managers such as GULP and packers such as webpack.
- Knowledge and use of dependency managers: npm, yarn.
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile.
- Version management system git.
- Knowledge and use of frontend development frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material ...
- Skill with unit tests using Mocha or Jasmine.
- Knowledge and use of Angular 11+ with Typescript.
- Experience with ESLint, Prettier.
- Knowledge and programming in Node.js
- Use of websockets and API management.
- Self-motivated with good organizational and communication skills.