Frontend DeveloperFrontend Developer
Our client is a leading cyber threat intelligence provider with a world-class in-house Labs team. They scour the web, the deep web and the dark internet to deliver fresh, automated and actionable threat intelligence to organizations across multiple industries to protect their networks from the outside in.
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, capable Front End Developer to join the software team and help us develop an innovative Information Security product.
- Design, develop and maintain software components making technical decisions about technologies, data structures, algorithms, programmatic solutions, etc.
- Write clean, scalable and fast performing code according to guidelines and quality standards, including development and maintenance of automated unit tests.
- Participate as part of the development team in sprint planning and review meetings according to agile principles, analyzing features specifications (user stories) translating them into development tasks and estimating those tasks to build sprint backlog.
- Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement plan.
- Research and recommend new technologies as well as software libraries (including open source), models and tools
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Conferences/meetup attendance, training budget
- Opportunity to develop your career in the company
- A sparkly working environment in the sunny Barcelona
- Flexible working hours
- Software technologies: architecture and development
- Object-oriented architectures, data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
- Demonstrable expertise and professional experience in Ruby on Rails + AngularJs
- HTTP protocol and REST paradigm
- AngularJs, NodeJs, Bootstrap
- MongoDB, Redis
- Ruby on Rails
- Interest in Information Security
- The English language is a must