Frontend DeveloperFrontend Developer
Our client is a multinational company focused on the creation and improvement of technology around the world.
Currently, they are in a switch moment. They are developing cutting-edge technology and solutions with the power to transform the way they create, communicate, decorate or advertise in many industries and shapes.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to contribute with the architecture, design and implementation of client and cloud-based solutions as part of a core innovation project in very dynamic and agile team in order to accomplish a successful new product creation in a fashion timeframe, and also its future evolution.
You will be involved in the project from the analysis of the product requirements to timely completion and implementation of the project different phases with a very high level of quality. Also, you will be partner with external development teams and other peers from multiple disciplines including firmware, electronics, mechanics, … for what a talented engineer with knowledge and interest on other disciplines is a plus.
What will you do?
- Develop high quality, production-ready cloud solutions using state-of-the-art technologies
- Develop reliable future-oriented user interfaces
- Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain multiple technology areas.
- Participate in cross-functional teams.
- Develop innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Flexibility to keep a good work life balance.
- Health & Life insurance.
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers.
- You will be able to choose to either work office-based or hybrid work style.
- Many product discounts.
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities.
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Multicultural, Sustainability and Disability! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally. Aso dedicate time and resources to contribute with their community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience on the cloud and front-end space, ideally including mobile / touch solutions. Candidates should demonstrate previous experience on production environments.
- AWS and distributed architectures would also be a plus.
- Presentation, collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.