FrontEnd DeveloperFrontEnd Developer
For an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, which is intensely working on its digital transformation, we are looking for a Frontend Senior Developer.
You will be part of the web development team with the main responsibility of ensure both the proper functioning of the code and the correct implementation of the designs, being part of a multidisciplinary team.
It’s a great opportunity to work in a world recognized media company, dynamic and in a fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork, stability and performance.
They Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Benefits package including annual discretionary bonus.
- Intensive day at summer (July, August).
- Work from home
- Flexible entrance hours.
- Life & Health insurance.
- High knowledge of HTML5.
- Experience in using preprocessors for CSS3, preferably SASS and its COMPASS extension. Extensive knowledge of flexbox for the creation of fluid and responsive environments.
- Experience and ability to develop projects based on Vue and Vuex using Vue Cli 3 and Nuxt.
- Knowledge of the use of task managers such as GULP and packers such as webpack.
- Knowledge and use of dependency managers: npm, yarn.
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile.
- Version management system git.
- Knowledge and use of frontend development frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material ...
- Skill with unit tests using Mocha or Jasmine.
- Knowledge and use of Angular 8+ with Typescript.
- Experience with ESLint, Prettier.
- Knowledge and programming in Node.js
- Use of websockets and API management.
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Web and User Behaviour Analytics Experience.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Someone who enjoys working with your team and helping to develop upon and maintain code with them.