Frontend DeveloperFrontend Developer
Our client is an insurtech startup based in Barcelona with the vision to become the go-to place for first-time insurance buyers, by disrupting the way they perceive, buy and consume insurance.
Soon they'll be launching to the market 3 travel-related insurance products (many more to come ): flight delay insurance, missed connection insurance and baggage insurance.
- The opportunity to challenge a whole industry from scratch
- A rock solid and fully committed team
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home once or twice a week
- At least 2-3 years programming experience developing web applications
- Strong background in Angular2+ (They are working with Angular8)
- Experience or knowledge in testing
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with reactJS
- Experience with mobile app development (react native preferably)
- Experience with docker
- Experience in some IaaS provider (AWS preferably)