Frontend Chapter Lead (REACT)Frontend Chapter Lead (REACT)
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Frontend Chapter Lead (React) (m/f) for our new development hub in Barcelona.
You will work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, closely and remotely together with our product department in Germany and lead the development of your chapter.
You will have the opportunity to allow us to scale our products to a completely new level.
Your responsibilities / What you will be doing
- Lead your team and your chapter’s teams
- Write code. We mean it!
- Coach your chapter’s software developers; i.e.: help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths
- Set goals for your chapter software developers. Coaching by providing them with frequent feedback
- You will work with the recruiting team not only on attracting but also on retaining and onboarding new chapter members
- Develop and perform great engineering practices (infinite loop)
- Evangelise modern software development practices
- Collaborate with other Chapter leads and the Tribe Lead
- Work closely with other Chapter leads
- You will make data driven decisions
Main requirements / Who you are:
- 8+ years of professional experience in frontend development
- 3+ year of experience in technical leadership and coaching software developers
- A thorough understanding of the SDLC process
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban
- You are fluent in english (spanish is a plus)
- Professional experience in React with Redux, ES6, AngularJS, Styled Components, SCSS
- You are a software craftsman/craftswoman