Front-End Web ArchitectFront-End Web Architect
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a Front-end Architect to help them to scale the product, wich is expanding globaly…
- Ensure that while they scale, they stay nimble and protect the ability of each team to work indepenently.
- Work with all of their product teams, supporting them in solving problems on a daily basis while seeing the big picture and ensiguring engineering consistency, reliability, maintainabliity, clarity and high quality.
- He/she is in charge of engineering culture at the company, and for maintaining the utmost higest engineers standards.
- Having the option of contributing to specific projects or butterfly between other ones, the Front-end Architect conduct code reviews, help with pair programming, mentor engineers and last but not least make them a better enginering company.
- Permanent contract.
- 100% remote position from Spain.
- Open salary range.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn and grow professionally.
- A dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural IT team, currently composed by +35 people.
- Strong knowledge in happy tools technologies that support JS: Redux, Sagas, Styled Component, Jest, Grunt/Gulp, Node, Webpack…
- Previous experience in maintaining architecture for complex, high availability and high traffic applications.
- Passion take on complex problems, and come up with elegant solutions.
- Take ownership and push the team to be its best self.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience working with remote/distribueted teams is a plus.
- Experience in pair programming sessions and code reviews.