Front-end Engineer - Data Visu...Front-end Engineer - Data Visualization Developer
Our client is an Insurtech startup based in Barcelona, currently in stealth mode, looking for a talented and hardworking Data Visualization Developer with notion of backend. The person will be on board as part of the core team of people building an innovative and revolutionary product for the global Insurance market.
You will be working with an equally talented and experienced team that will be bringing to life a platform that will help reshape how insurance works and have fun in the process!
We are looking someone that wants to work in a startup, understands startup needs, sense of humor and good work ethic. They also need you, from time to time, to take initiative and working within the vision of their project and ethos of the company suggest new ideas or improvements that can make their product even better.
- Django Framework, especially with front end integrations.
- Major CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, or other.
- Data visualization. At least have worked with D3.js, Chart.js, Airbnb SuperSet or other data visualization library.
- Optimization of JS file size and load times.
- Responsive web design.
- Proficient understanding of the Git code versioning tool
- Good at working with back end teams and UX / UI teams.
- TDD, BDD with Karma and Selenium
- CSS animations