Front-end EngineerFront-end Engineer
Our client is an insurtech startup based in Barcelona with the vision to become the go-to place for first-time insurance buyers, by disrupting the way they perceive, buy and consume insurance.
Soon they'll be launching to the market 3 travel-related insurance products (many more to come ): flight delay insurance, missed connection insurance and baggage insurance.
They begin with travel insurance, but they will expand our offering across P&C (devices, home, motor, among others). By leveraging on IoT, connected devices, machine learning and AI.
- The opportunity to challenge a whole industry from scratch
- A rock solid and fully committed team
- Flexible working hours
- At least 2-3 years programming experience developing web applications
- Strong background in Angular2+ (They are working with Angular8)
- Experience or knowledge in testing
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with reactJS
- Experience with mobile app development (react native preferably)
- Experience with docker
- Experience in some IaaS provider (AWS preferably)