Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
Our client is a SaaS B2B platform for market research that allows brands to know directly the opinion from end-users before doing any product investment. Their product has been running in Spain and Mexico with great success and a remarkable customer portfolio from all kind of verticals.
They are revamping their existing business model with a new platform that will change our consumer data collection model and will be launched to multiple countries. This new platform will eventually replace our current platform.
They are looking for a front end web developer. You don't wait to be told what to do: you ask questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and you think creatively on how to provide the best solution. You will be key in attracting and recruiting other members of the team in the future. This means you need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills.
Reporting to the CTO, here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Help engineer and architect new solutions in the current development environment (React);
- Develop and maintain all of our web based projects;
- Manage production, QA and staging environments on a CD/CI environment;
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems;
- Develop within our security and privacy guidelines;
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with (preferrably) React, Vue.js or Angular.
- Front-end (CSS) experience with atomic design and CSS in JS.
- Git or Subversion.
- Integration with REST APIs.
- Experience in reactive programming and functional programming.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Experience in development environments based on agile methodologies (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in testing (Jest, Mocha, Chai)
- Experience with web security and security standards like OWASP Top 10
- Functional Programming (i.e. Ramda, Lodash)
- Knowledge of the Linux terminal and shell commands.